Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do you have a favorite mug

mug seashells1I guess I would have to say this Otagari mug is my favorite if I can only pick one. Well, maybe. :-)

On the yahoo group that I belong to..An Affair with Art, one of the ladies, Anne started sharing  Thursday morning tea... a tea review with the group.  Anne use to flavor and blend her own unique tea blends and sell them online and now she is a tea reviewer; and you can read her tea reviews here: http://sororiteasisters.com

In Anne's first Thursday Morning Tea review a discussion  got started on what is your favorite mug or cup that you use most often when enjoying a cup of coffee or tea.

Yesterday, another member of the group..Barbara posted a photo of her favorite mug  in a post called Mug Shots on her blog . Barbara asked if we would take a photo of our favorite mug and write a comment on her blog with a link to our own blog so others could see the photo that we shared on our blog.  Click here...Barbara's blog

The hard part of this for me was deciding which of the numerous mugs that are in the kitchen cabinet is my all time  favorite. You see, I love Otagari mugs and I would buy a mug each time I went to the Cape Cod Mall in a little coffee store that use to be in the mall.  I collected Otagari mugs with seashells, whales, dolphins, and birds. You get the picture...So, for me now to pick just one is almost impossible, as I just can't make up my mind. So I am sharing  photos of a few of my other well loved Otagari mugs.

mug seashells2

mug seashells3

mug chickadee I am also partial to this smaller brown Otagari Chickadee mug. The back of the mug has pine boughs.

I am not a big tea drinker but I do like unsweetened iced tea more so than a cup of hot tea. I do drink coffee.  I guess it depends on the season on what I drink the most. I don't care for the flavored coffee's. And, I must admit that I stop at Dunkin Donut's for a cup of coffee most days while I am out running errands. Starbucks coffee is way too strong for me. For store bought coffee my favorite is Chock Full o' Nuts - New York Roast.

Want to join in and share your favorite tea, coffee and mug. Leave a comment here or on Barbara's blog with a link to your blog if you have one with a photo of your well loved mug. thanks for playing along. :-)

elaine signature3

4 comments:

Birgit said...

I love your favorite mug -- just perfect! I have a couple of favorite mugs -- and I use some of them during different times of the year. I certainly have to take photos soon. Great idea!

Hugs,
Birgit

Barbara Hagerty said...

Elaine, your mugs are beautiful! Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I hope lots of people will come by to see your beautiful Otagari mugs.

Anonymous said...

Would you take a guess to know that my favorite mug is a Tink FAIRY mug? Your mug is beautiful too Elaine! :)
Hugs,Patti

Anonymous said...

I love your Chicadee Mug Elaine !!!!
Liane :-)